RESOLUTION NO. 2016-03
RESOLUTION OF THE TOWN BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF
THE TOWN OF HASKELL, OKLAHOMA REGARDING A FARMERS MARKET
WHEREAS, a need for a Farmers Market is recognized in the Town of Haskell, Oklahoma.
WHEREAS, the Friends of the Library wish to sponsor a Farmers Market to be held in the parking lot of the Reiger Library.
NOW THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED BY THE TOWN BOARD OF TRUSTEES
OF THE TOWN OF HASKELL, OKLAHOMA:
1. That the Friends of the Library are hereby authorized to sponsor a Farmers Market in the Rieger Library parking lot.
2. The dates and times of operation of the Farmers Market will be coordinated with the Town Administrator and the Friends of the Library organization.
3. The items for sale at said Farmers Market are limited to fresh and preserved produce, baked goods, and hand crafted items.
4. The vehicles and/or trailers should not hinder parking for the library patrons.
5. No smoking signs shall be posted as this property is owned by the Town of Haskell.
PASSED AND APPROVED BY THE TOWN BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE
TOWN OF HASKELL, OKLAHOMA ON THIS 11TH DAY OF JANUARY, 2016.
ADDRESS: HWY. 104 & BROADWAY
NO CHARGE OPEN TUESDAYS ALL DAY